Tuesday 24 September 2013

#1 best seller and girly squeals


I admit to keeping an eye on my books on Amazon so that I can copy the reviews and put them on my website and the Moon Books website...I'm not obsessed or anything, I don't check every half hour LOL but I do check in occasionally.

Imagine my surprise and delight when I checked on Saturday and found a lovely bright orange '#1 BEST SELLER' tag on the Pagan Portals Kitchen Witchcraft paperback page (in the Occult Magic section) ...I may have squealed like a little girl ;-)

OK so it didn't stay number one for more than a day but it was long enough for me to take a photograph (how sad am I?).  It turns out that the Kindle copy was #4 in the list too!

Huge thank you to everyone that has purchased a copy, I am overwhelmed by the response.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.