Thursday 3 May 2012

Beware a witch bearing vanilla lattes...

Well I haven't been on here in a while because life has been a bit hectic to say the least.

Over the past year or so several people have asked me about setting up an on line school of green/natural witchcraft, to expand on the original Kitchen Witch forum.    I always liked the idea but knew I could not do it on my own and would need a lot of help, so the idea bubbled under the surface for a long while.  Then a few months ago one of my lovely friends asked me, over a cup of vanilla latte (I don't think it was bribery...) about it again.  I said "I will but not on my own you need to be in on this too".  And she accepted :-)  The following day I asked the others in our little 'coven' to join the team,  to be met by more support and enthusiasm than I could have ever hoped for.


So...we started, we plotted, we schemed, we planned and then we got researching and writing.  We knew what we wanted to put in place, we knew it had to be right, we knew we wanted it to be a personal, supportive and friendly community, we knew the lessons had to be interesting and engaging - hopefully we have achieved that.


Some time later...we had everything ready to go.    OK that is quite a shortened and simplified version, there was a lot of work, lots of discussions, lots of nerves and a few wobbles but no tears!


So we launched the Kitchen Witch School of Natural Witchery on 1st May - we were VERY nervous!


But we didn't need to be, as we have had a steady flow of students through the doors and for that we thank the Goddess and all the lovely new students very much.  


It is going to be an interesting and wonderful next step on our spiritual paths.


And to Raven Willow Rune, Sunchylde, Skylark Spiritsinger and Tintagel Moon, I can't thank you guys enough for your hard work, love and support - I could not have asked for a better team of lovely witches and very dear friends to be working alongside.   Also a huge thank you to my lovely hubby who has done all the artwork, designed and made all the graphics for the school, forum and facebook.  I also could not have done it without your love and support - you are a star!


Tansy
x

The Kitchen Witch School of Natural Witchery
www.kitchenwitchhearth.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.