Tuesday 4 January 2011

A New Calendar Year...


I am not a big fan of January, never have been. I think because Christmas as a child was so wonderful, and I have held that feeling even as I have gotten older.

I have spent the last two weeks or so with hubby, children and family - it has been lovely.

Then comes January, the festivities are all over, no one has any money, the weather is usually cold and wet. Hubby went back to work today and the children go back to school tomorrow.

I usually get the grumps at this time of the year. However today is a New Moon, the Wolf New Moon in fact.

The New Moon is a wonderful time to make new beginnings of all types. It is especially good for getting rid of bad habits. Habitual ways of thinking that are harmful and negative can also be abandoned at this time. It is also a good time to start something creative. New projects at work can also be launched.

So I am picking myself up out of the doldrums today and working on new projects, new plans and new ways of thinking.

I am looking forward to seeing what 2011 has in store, 2010 wasn't bad, I learnt a lot and progressed a lot so hopefully this year will be good too. The whole of 2011 stretches out in front of me - so many possibilities...


Tansy
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.