Monday 26 December 2016

December New Moon Magic

Thursday 29th December is the New Snow Moon and the moon is in Capricorn.

The new moon in December always means a time of clarity for me, the still calm that the cold winter weather brings and the prospect of the new calendar year on the way.


My altar is set ready to accept the goodies that the universe chooses to bring me for 2017:  My cauldron ready to receive, poppets for love, friendship and prosperity, silver coins for abundance, a red candle for love, passion and energy, crossed rusty nails for protection and my goddess medicine bag to help guide me on my journey.

Trust your intuition and be guided to know what to put on your new moon altar ready for the year to come unless you prefer to be open to anything in which case I would suggest having an empty altar for a fresh, clean start...

May 2017 bring you blessings in abundance ♥

1 comment:

  1. Very exciting to study this content.I would like to thank you for the initiatives you had created for composing this amazing content.
    voyance magie

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.