Tuesday 8 March 2016

Working Magic...INSPIRATION


With the new moon tomorrow (9th March) it is time to be inspired...whether it is for a creative project, in an area of your life, your house, your cooking or in the bedroom (oooer missus)...bring on that inspiration...

Intent: INSPIRATION

Colour:
White...just like a blank canvas

Crystals:
Citrine
Moss agate
Carnelian
Sodalite

Herbs:
Sage
Bay
Chillies
Oats
Chocolate (well it definitely inspires me...)

Incense Blend:
Frankincense
Sage
Bay
Vanilla

Tea Blend:
Hot chocolate with a dash of vanilla
OR
Peppermint tea with lemon and honey

The Magic:

I wrote the word 'inspiration' on a piece of paper and used that as the centre then I charged each herb/spice and crystal that I chose to use with my intent and put them on my altar around the intent paper. I also chose a white candle to light as well. I didn't have a plan or design in mind I just used my intuition.

I also felt drawn to add a cauldron which makes perfect sense as Cerridwen's cauldron was filled with a magical potion that brought wisdom and inspiration...the Awen.

The marbles also wanted to make an appearance...I use them for scrying so they have added to the 'forward thinking' of inspiration...

Be inspired...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.