Thursday 15 September 2016

Working Magic...CREATIVITY

Working Magic...CREATIVITY



Friday 16th September is the Full Harvest moon and seems like a perfect time to work some creativity magic.

Using all the harvest energy and focusing it into projects and new ideas to work on over the autumn and winter...

I started with the cauldron as that inspires inspiration and added the Ace of Wands tarot card then I wandered around the garden and collected bay, green tomatoes, chillies, rudbeckia (the yellow flower) and some scented geranium leaves because they all said "creativity" to me...not actually out loud because talking plants would be quite freaky.   I then added in dried pasta which represents...yep you guessed it...creativity.

Now I shall sit back and wait for those amazingly inspired new project ideas to roll in...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.