Sunday 19 June 2016

Working Magic...HAPPINESS


Working Magic...HAPPINESS


Monday (20th June) is the FULL Rose Moon and also the summer solstice (longest day) so there is no more perfect time than now to work some energy filled sunshiny happiness magic.   We all hope to be happy all of the time but we know life just isn't like that but we can strive to be happy as much as possible (perhaps not first thing in the morning though because that's just asking too much...).

I firmly believe that we create our own happiness, so that means no excuses and no passing the buck - YOU hold your own destiny in the palm of your hand, YOU can make things happen, YOU can create that little golden bubble of happiness as much as you possibly can.  Because hey I do realise that life does like to chuck us boxes of lemons at times...

Intent: HAPPINESS

Colour:
Yellow

Crystals:
Rose quartz
Citrine

Herbs:
Basil
Lavender
Marigold

Incense Blend:
Copal
Basil
Lemon
Lavender
Meadowsweet

Tea Blend:
Wine...because that makes everyone happy...

The Magic:

I wrote the word 'happiness' on a piece of paper and used that as the centre then I charged each herb/spice and crystal that I chose to use with my intent and put them on my altar around the intent paper. I didn't have a plan or design in mind I just used my intuition.

Visualise yourself in a happy place with the people that you love spending time with and doing the activities that make you smile...

You may have noticed that I also added a piece of cake (custard peanut butter cream pie to be exact) and some chocolate to my magical working because...do I really need to explain?  Because...it makes me happy...

Don't worry...be happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.