Monday 23 May 2016

So this happened...

Well blow me down, spin me round and call me Susan...this happened...

I have been nominated in the 2nd Annual Bloggers Bash Awards, how cool is that?

The award is run by Sacha Black from her website https://sachablack.co.uk


There are several different categories in the blog awards and I am chuffed to bits to be nominated for the:

Best Pal blog
The criteria is: Which blogger do you want to go to the pub with? Or maybe have dinner with? Who never fails to reply to comments, and has thoughtful things to say. Maybe they encourage the community through weekly challenges or blog parties. Who wouldn’t the blogging world be the same without?

It is brilliant to see quite a few fellow Moon Books authors have been nominated in other categories too!

If you would like to vote for me (or anyone else) you will find me listed in the 'Best Pal' category under the name:
Rachel (Tansy Fire Dragon)(there is another Rachel listed in the same category but that isn't me!).

Voting Closes June 9th at 12pm. The winners will be announced on June 11th at the Bash. If you can’t make it then a winners post will go live at 5:15pm on June 11th.

VOTING can be made here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.