Wednesday 22 April 2015

Books...in case you didn't know what I do...

Yep more book stuff...but it's what I do...no point writing books if you don't tell people about them is it?

My last book ... A Kitchen Witch's World of Magical Plants & Herbs was published on 31st October 2014 and whilst I was writing it I realised that it led onto magical food...so I started work on A Kitchen Witch's World of Magical Food ... a subject which is very dear to my heart ♥ the new book will be published on 26th June 2015 but is available for pre-order NOW... get 'em while they are hot as they say...

The magical herbs and plants book blurb:

Every plant, every flower, every herb every tree has energy and that energy has magical properties.
This book is not about medicinal herb uses, but about magical ones, although you will find the odd tea and occasional food recipe inside.
A journey into the magical world of herbs and plants, filled with magical uses, folklore, history and practical magic.
A go to guide on how to work with magical herbs, how to use them and what to do with them.

and then onto the magical food book blurb:

This one covers magical food - how to work magic into your cooking, kitchen rituals, your kitchen space and altar, kitchen deities, seasonal recipes, tea recipes, cooking with the moon cycles, magical recipes for all intents, food spells, food list of magical correspondences - lots of information and loads of recipes.

It even talks about psychic pasta...

But don't take my word for it...hop on over to my website www.rachelpatterson.co.uk and see the reviews that lovely people have written about both books (I promise no bribery was involved...not even a cupcake...) or over to Amazon and see the reviews there and even if you fancy it...to pre-order the new one...or purchase the magical herbs book...if you have it already and haven't popped a review on Amazon or Good Reads that would also be very much appreciated.

And a big thank you to my husband who designed the covers for both books.

And why yes thank you for asking I am writing my next book...but without herbs...or food...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.