Friday 22 February 2013

Comfort zones, giggles and interviews

Yesterday I was pushed right out of my personal comfort zone by being invited to participate in an interview on digital radio - eeek!

My publisher got me 'the gig' to help promote my first book Pagan Portals Kitchen Witchcraft, which is the main theme of the interview.

I have done public speaking in the past (waaay back in the past I debated and spoke publicly in front of audiences of Young Farmers!) and of course I stand in the middle of a circle at our rituals but this seemed different somehow, scared of unknown territory perhaps?

The interviewer and host of the Mystical Worlds show on www.myspiritradio.com is the lovely Cas Lake who immediately put me at ease and we began...

My laptop Skype is a bit unpredictable so I decided to do the interview using the Skype on my daughter's Kindle Fire - it was a bit bizarre talking to a Kindle LOL

An hour later we had the show 'in the bag', I made a few fluff ups (like getting my website address wrong LOL) and I am pretty sure I giggled through a lot of it...but it's done.

The interview will be aired sometime in May, I will keep everyone posted on the date when I know it.

These past few months have been full of new experiences for me...I wonder what will be next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.