Thursday 23 March 2017

Animal Magic appears...


Eeep!  So...next week, 31st March to be exact my new book Pagan Portals Animal Magic is released and I am very excited because it is a subject that is very dear to me (or should that be deer?...ahem...).

Available worldwide from all good online stores such as Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Waterstones and many others.

You can pre-order to get it delivered on the day of release (or in some cases they even sneak it out early).

If you want to take a sneak peek inside just have a look back over my blog here for the past couple of months I have been sharing exerpts...

For more details and stockists see my website http://www.rachelpatterson.co.uk/pagan-portals-animal-magic


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.