Tuesday 29 November 2016

New Moon Money

Today (29th November 2016) is the New Moon and the moon is in Sagittarius.

Usually I work some specific new moon magic but I thought I would share with you a simple working that I do every new moon.

I print an abundance cheque - you can download these from the internet in all sorts of colours and designs, just type 'abundance cheque' into Google and select the images tab.

I make the cheque out to me.
In the amount you can write whatever you feel is correct for you, something like 'paid in full' is general or you can write 'prosperity and abundance' or if you prefer to write an amount put '£600/$600 this and more'.
You can either leave the date blank or write ASAP or the date of the new moon.
In the account box I usually write 'the universe'.
Then I sign it and you can always write 'thank you' as well.

I fold the cheque three times and draw a pentagram on each fold.

I charge the cheque by holding it in my hands and drawing energy from around me and visualising what I want/need.

The cheque then gets popped into a lovely green man pot I have, to this I then add herbs and spices if I feel the need - cinnamon, chillies and dried mint work well but go with your intuition.

Then I put the lid on and the working is done.

The pot sits on my altar until the next new moon.

On the next new moon I take the folded cheque out and burn it returning the ashes to the earth in my garden and write a new cheque.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.