Thursday, 28 July 2016

Working Magic...HARVEST

Working Magic...HARVEST



Tuesday 2nd August 2016 is the New Corn Moon and an excellent time to work some harvesting magic.

The Corn Moon co-incides with Lughnasadh (Lammas) and is a time to start your harvest, reap what you have sown both in your garden and your life.

It is a time to evaluate and take a proper look at the plans you set in motion earlier in the year and check the progress you have made.  Have things gone as planned?  Are there changes or tweaks that need making?  It isn't too late to put your ideas into action.

Now is also a good time to be thankful for what we have whether it is having enough food on the table or enough love in our lives or just to be alive!

I have set up a small harvest altar outside in the sunshine at the edge of my herb garden and on it I have put the Sun tarot card to show success and completion of projects...a happy ending if you like but of course with scope to continue on or start new ideas as well (some of which I am already working on).   Also included are herbs and flowers picked in my garden this morning.   Then I added a couple of slices of homemade bread (made by my daughter yesterday).

Never stop creating, plotting, planning and scheming your life plan...never give up...but always be thankful for what you already have ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment