Tuesday 26 July 2016

A message from the ants...

I am currently working on my next book (yep another one, sorry...) this one is part of the Pagan Portals series and is all about Animal Magic...working with animal spirit guides.

The interesting thing is...as I was working on the manuscript last week I literally landed right in the middle of a message from the animal spirit world.

I had been writing all morning and thought it was about time I had a break so I got up from my desk and turned around to find the entire end wall of the conservatory and the window covered, literally covered in ants and flying ants...ewwwwwwwwwwww!

Once I had battled with the ants *makes you itch for hours afterwards*...I realised that it was probably a bit of a message for me.

Ant Medicine

Probably the most noticeable thing about ants is that they are incredibly industrious (yep I get that...I have written a few books...).  The ant is also part of a much larger community and each ant has its own duties and they all work together in harmony to get the job done.  They word hard, co-operate with each other and are patient (patience is really not one of my virtues).

Ants are also great architects and create elaborate and detailed ant mounds and tunnels, they are persistent and using their skills make dreams into reality.

So we have; hardworking, team work, community, perserverence, patience and achieving your goals.

Ant teaches us to let go of our egos (I don't think my ego is too bad but if I do show egotistical signs please feel free to thump me).  

I suspect the message here for me was one of 'having patience working towards your goals'...

They really are incredible creatures with so much to teach us, however I am afraid a whole host of them living on my conservatory wall was not feasible...

But I have noted the animal spirit guide message and will ponder on it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.