Monday 13 June 2016

Bloggers Bash Awards...


A while back to my great surprise I became a nominee for the Bloggers Bash Awards 2016...

The Awards were held on Saturday and I am extremely proud to have come THIRD in the Best Pal category.

https://sachablack.co.uk/2016/06/11/and-the-winners-of-the-bloggersbash-awards-2016-are/

It was lovely to have been nominated and obviously even better to be placed third but also because of the category which made me smile from ear to ear:

BEST PAL BLOG: Which blogger do you want to go to the pub with? Or maybe have dinner with? Who never fails to reply to comments, and has thoughtful things to say. Maybe they encourage the community through weekly challenges or blog parties. Who wouldn’t the blogging world be the same without?

Sending out a huge thank you to everyone that nominated me in the first place and also voted for me, I am as they say "chuffed to bits".


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.