Wednesday 4 May 2016

Working Magic...CLARITY


Working Magic...CLARITY


Friday 6th May is the New Hare Moon and you could use that energy for clarity.  Do you have a situation that is clouded by anger, upset or misunderstanding?  Or an issue that you just can't get the handle on? We all have those occasionally and when emotions get involved it isn't easy to see the situation as it really is.   Work some magic and allow yourself to step back from it emotion free - see through the confusion and get a clear and truthful picture of the issue...

Intent: CLARITY

Colour:
White

Crystals:
Rose quartz

Herbs:
Cardamon
Clove
Juniper
Apple
Coffee
Orange

Incense Blend:
Cardamon
Juniper
Orange
Bergamot

Tea Blend:
A cup of coffee...

The Magic:

I wrote the word 'clarity' on a piece of paper and used that as the centre then I charged each herb/spice and crystal that I chose to use with my intent and put them on my altar around the intent paper. I also chose a white candle to light as well. I didn't have a plan or design in mind I just used my intuition.

If you need clarity for a particular situation visualise that issue whilst sitting quietly and allow images and words to come to you that may help shed some light.

Step back and see the big picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.