Wednesday 23 March 2016

Working Magic...RELEASE



Use the full moon magic (Wednesday 23rd March) and the waning energies after to help you release and let go of that which no longer serves you. Spring is in the air and it is time to dump all the negative unproductive stuff you have been holding onto and allow yourself to move forward for a new start, new plans and new beginnings...

Intent: RELEASE

Colour:
White

Crystals:
Citrine
Petrified wood
Quartz
Rhodonite

Herbs:
Carnation
Coriander
Thyme
Cloves

Incense Blend:
Copal
Coriander
Clove
Thyme
Willow

Tea Blend:
Cardamom
Clove
Coriander


The Magic:


I wrote the word 'release' on a piece of paper and used that as the centre then I charged each herb/spice and crystal that I chose to use with my intent and put them on my altar around the intent paper. I also chose a white candle to light as well. I didn't have a plan or design in mind I just used my intuition.

Visualise all that no longer serves you and watch it as you release it and let go...
Once you are done don't forget to fill the void with positive images and new plans for the future.

Let it go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.