Friday 19 February 2016

Working magic...PROSPERITY

We all need a bit of prosperity now and then whether it is to pay the bills or treat ourselves to a much needed holiday but I also think of wealth and prosperity as outside of the whole money thing too, we can be prosperous in anything that we do, what we create and how full our lives are.  There is a full moon coming up (Monday 20th) tap into that amazing power to help boost your magic.


Intent: PROSPERITY

Colour: 
Green

Crystals: 
Green aventurine
Citrine
Tiger's eye
Moss agate

Herbs:
Mint
Oats
Sesame 
Poppy

Incense Blend:
Frankincense
Patchouli
Nutmeg
Mint

Tea Blend:
Hot apple juice
Honey
Nutmet

The Magic:

I wrote the word 'prosperity' on a piece of paper and used that as the centre then I charged each herb/spice and crystal that I chose to use with my intent and put them on my altar around the intent paper. I also chose a green candle to light as well. I didn't have a plan or design in mind I just used my intuition.

Make it so...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.