Saturday 16 January 2016

Working Magic...STRENGTH

So this week I am working with the intent of 'strength' using the energy of the waxing moon in her first quarter.

I have chosen herbs and crystals that resonate with me, ones that I feel bring the magical property of strength but work with your own intuition.

Intent: STRENGTH


Colour: 
Red

Crystals: 
Ruby
Garnet

Herbs:
Bay
Black peppercorns
Carnation
Sesame

Incense Blend:
Copal
Bay
Black peppercorns
Lavender

Tea Blend:
Lavender
Peppermint

The Magic:

I wrote the word 'stength' on a piece of paper and used that as the centre then I charged each herb/spice and crystal that I chose to use with my intent and put them on my altar around the intent paper.  I also chose a red candle to light as well.  I didn't have a plan or design in mind I just used my intuition.

Strength is within you...you just need to find it.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for mentioning you did not have a plan or design. To me much of Magic/spell works well up out of us naturally.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.