Saturday 23 January 2016

Working Magic - COURAGE


Today is a full moon, the Cold or Wolf moon and my moon calendar says the moon is in Leo - so...using the powerful magic of a full moon and one in Leo which brings courage, power, authority and fertility my working magic word for this week is ... COURAGE.

Whether it is mental, physical or moral courage...let's be having some of it...

Intent: COURAGE

Colour:
Red

Crystals:
Any red crystals
Garnet
Bloodstone
Tiger's Eye

Herbs:
Carnation
Fennel
Thyme

Incense Blend:
Myrrh
Fennel
Thyme

Tea Blend:
Fennel

The Magic:

I wrote the word 'courage' on a piece of paper and used that as the centre then I charged each herb/spice and crystal that I chose to use with my intent and put them on my altar around the intent paper. I also chose a red candle to light as well. I didn't have a plan or design in mind I just used my intuition.

Whatever you have been thinking about doing, or faffing about doing or deliberating on...GO FOR IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.