Thursday 7 January 2016

Wonderfulness amongst the procrastination...

I have to admit I am still struggling to get back 'into the swing' of things and my focus and lack of attention to what I am supposed to be doing is quite frankly shocking...

Anyway...yesterday whilst I was lamenting my lack of focus and fretting that I should actually be writing and doing things from my 'to do' list (what I was actually doing was pouring over cook books) I got hit with a double whammy of fabulousness...

My publisher Moon Books posted a blog entry that made my heart sing and my head say "oh my goodness, really?" here is the link:


The upshot is that Moon Books has a lot of girl power and included in that is not only our fabulous Nimue Brown (PR guru and author in her own right) who has done a sterling job promoting my books and all the other wonderful tomes within Moon Books but also our resident copy editor (who is incredibly brave to take on some of my work to edit) Lucya Starza, also an author too but...

It also showed a picture of me with the words 'Rachel Patterson, through titles like Kitchen Witchcraft and Moon Magic is our best-selling author'...well blow me down, turn me round and call me Susan...I was chuffed to bits (and also slightly shocked and asked for a re-count...).

And then as if that wasn't enough to warrant cracking open the celebratory cake a list appeared on Good Reads for 'Best Pagan Books' voted by readers and there..in black and white on that list in varying positions of wonderfulness are some of my books!  (It is still open for voting if you haven't done so...).


So...this is really... well actually it is really me 'blowing my own trumpet' but also to say a HUGE big thank you to all you guys because if you didn't buy and read my books then these amazing things would not happen, you all rock, you can all have cake and if I bump into you...there will be hugs ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.