Tuesday 8 September 2015

So far...♥

On the 22nd February 2013 my first book was published by Moon Books...today two and a half years later I have seven books published and three in the process...it has been quite an unbelievable journey so far.

In August I sold the highest number of books so far (across all my titles)...and to top that A Kitchen Witch's World of Magical Herbs & Plants was the Moon Books best seller for the month.

To say I am feeling a little overwhelmed, humbled and down right grateful for the support I have received from everyone is an understatement.

I never planned to become an author, I never felt that 'I had a book inside me' it all happened totally by accident but I am so very glad that it did.  Big thanks to my publisher Trevor Greenfield for his faith in that first book that set me on this journey and I have to also give my thanks to Nimue Brown for her excellent marketing skills.

Enormous thanks has to go to my husband Pete not only for his support and encouragement whilst I write the books but also for his artwork input, having designed several of the book covers for me and all the posters, adverts and You Tube clips he creates ♥

The book I am currently working on is The Art of Ritual which I am really excited about as it also has input from our very talented Kitchen Witch Hearth Guardians, so honoured to be sharing their work within the pages.

Then there is the Arc of the Goddess book which Tracey Roberts and I have just signed the contract for, this is going to be majorly exciting...from an idea Tracey had a couple of years ago it has grown and taken on a life of its own, fabulous to be working with Tracey on a book.

But the biggest thanks of all has to go to all you guys...yep you...the people that purchase my books, that write amazing reviews on Amazon, who continue to support me in whatever I do and wherever I go - you are the dog's whatsits and I thank you from the heart of my bottom ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.