Monday 22 June 2015

COMPETITION TIME...


Facebook competition to celebrate the launch of A Kitchen Witch's World of Magical Food this week...

1. Hop on over to my facebook author page 
https://www.facebook.com/RachelPattersonbooks

2. Like my author facebook page (if you haven't already done so)

3. Like the competition poster status on my fb page

4. Share the competition poster link from my fb page to your facebook page

Remember to share the poster link as 'public' to your page otherwise I won't be able to see your name to be able to put you in the draw.

The draw will take place next weekend and the winner will be able to choose any one of my books to be sent to them - open worldwide.


Full details of all my books can be found on my website www.rachelpatterson.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.