Wednesday 19 March 2014

Ignoring changes...

For the past few months the 'changes' card has shown up in any reading that I have had and quite frequently in my own daily oracle card draw...I ignored it...

I think a lot of people fear change although I don't think I am one of them particularly, I love new challenges and different ventures. I actually think I was a. too busy to really pay much attention to it and b. possibly in the back of my mind I fear that changes sometimes upset other people however unintentionally.

I had an amazing tarot reading on Sunday and it really kicked my butt into gear.  Yep change is happening, yep change has to happen - there has to occasionally be death for rebirth to occur.  Sometimes we get stuck in the same cycles, going around and around - this can be good if the cycle is positive and productive, but it isn't always.  A good 'shake up' can get rid of the 'mehs' and bring on the 'yay let's do this'...

I am a good one for getting myself into the same cyclic patterns but I do learn lessons from them, sometimes the lessons are harder than others - it's all a part of the learning curve of life isn't it?  And if I can help others along the way then all the better.

I think it is easy to believe you are sticking to the familiar because it works best for everyone, but that isn't always the case, it is good to take a step back and look at the big picture, get some real unbiased insight.

What should you do? What can you do to make your life better? Will your actions affect others? (this one is a toughie but be honest a change you make that on the surface may seem to adversely affect others may actually be helping them too).   Just small changes can have a big impact.

I also believe that this time of year is good for changes, look back over the past year and see what worked and what didn't, have a look at what makes your heart sing and what doesn't, see how your interactions with others affect not only them but yourself too.

Put together a plan, what do you dream of doing?  What would you like to happen?  What goals can you set to make your life better? (and hopefully the lives of others in the process).  Write your ideas down or make a vision board, piece together everything that you love to do and want to be involved in.  

YOU can make it happen, take back your own power and rock your own destiny.





The Tower tarot card image is from the Shadowscapes tarot deck by Stephanie Pui-Mun Law
http://www.shadowscapes.com/Tarot/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.