Saturday 25 January 2014

Twisting pathways lead to interesting journeys

Some of you may know that my patron goddess is the Cailleach and has been for many years, however in the last few years she has given me a different deity to work with over the spring and summer months (her being a winter deity of course).  I have had some interesting deities to work with such as Merlin, Morgan le Fay, Ganesha, Papa Legba and last year was the Lady of Avalon.

This year I was very surprised to be given Brighid to work with, not a deity I have ever had much contact with before and to be honest not one I ever thought I would...but I am game for most things so it should be an interesting journey...



So my altar is set up in honour of Brighid and we will see where she takes me.  Interesting that I am off to Glastonbury in a couple of weeks ...  a kind of 'home' to Brighid.

The next few weeks will be filled with meditations and activites that honour and connect me with Brighid to see what she has to teach me and how she wants to guide me.   She is linked with healing, re-birth, creativity and inspiration which all sounds pretty good to me I can always use lots of those in abundance.

Love this pathway that keeps taking me on intiguing twists and turns :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.