Monday 6 January 2014

An exciting magical herb start to 2014...


2014 starts with the exciting (well for me anyway...) news that a contract is on its way for book number five...A Kitchen Witch's World of Magical Herbs & Plants.

It isn't written yet, it will take some time but it should be published in the summer.

So...as I am about to start the writing journey I thought I would set up a facebook page to document my progress, a page where I can share information that I find about magical herbs and plants in my research, interesting (hopefully) tit bits about how to grow, harvest, store and work with herbs and plants and what to do with them on a magical level.

If you would like to join me for the ride hop on over to

https://www.facebook.com/kitchenwitchmagicalherbs

Where I will also be sharing regular readings from my Magical Herbs and Plants Oracle card set as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.