Wednesday 28 August 2013

Shadowscapes Tarot


I have fallen in LOVE...with the Shadowscapes tarot.

I have worked for a long time with my Thoth tarot cards.  I have purchased and looked at and dabble with other decks over the years but nothing ever worked for me like the Thoth deck...until now...

I found the Shadowscapes deck by accident whilst browsing on Amazon and ordered them on a whim.  I was not disappointed, they are breathtakingly beautiful and the detail in the artwork is amazing.

Each card is wonderful descriptive in artwork detail, each and every one - even the suits cards are all beautifully created with individual designs.

This deck is created by artist Stephanie Pui-Mun Law, she has a wonderful website detailing all the tarot cards in the set along with prints and figurines she also sells.

http://www.shadowscapes.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.