Wednesday, 21 August 2013

Moon meditations and posh Surrey voices...

Hours...and hours spent in the recording studio - which my husband enjoyed immensely (it must be a bloke thing!)...for me?  I liked doing the reading, even though I had to wear headphones and stand in a black box the size of a cupboard...but all the faffing, tweaking and messing about with levels and graphic equalisers or whatever it is they do?  nah...

Anyway...sometime later...

I have in my grubby little paws a big box of Moon Meditation CD's.

Nine meditations, taken mainly from the Pagan Portals Moon Magic book (due for publication January 2014) and a couple taken from the Pagan Portals Kitchen Witchcraft.  Each meditation is around 5 minutes long, I don't 'do' long meditations...a. because life is busy and what mother/wife/business woman/witch/father/dad can find an hour each day to meditate?  and b. because my attention span won't let me focus for long periods of time ;-)

My hubby played some melodic and hopefully relaxing music in the background...the only downside is that you have to listen to my voice LOL  but apparently I was using my 'posh Surrey' voice on the recordings so that will at least be entertaining for you ;-)

Available to purchase from my website:

www.rachelpatterson.co.uk

£5 each plus postage & packaging

Those local to Portsmouth can purchase them from the Chi Coffee shop, 146 London Road, North End, Hants, UK.

I will also have some with me on the various talks and workshops I am booked to do this year.

Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment