Tuesday 9 July 2013

over flowing with humbleness and love ♥

Well Sunday was AMAZING...the Way of the Witch workshop was full to bursting with wonderful people all with fabulous energy and interesting questions (and cake of course).

I love sharing knowledge and experience but for me a huge part of the reward is learning from the students, it is an enlightening and humbling experience.

Tomorrow evening sees me strike out on my first talk on Kitchen Witchcraft on my own as 'Rachel the Author' as opposed to 'Rachel part of the Kitchen Witch team' and it will be a very surreal experience for me...but a learning one and I am sure that the Portsmouth Dolmen will be very kind to me...*gulp* ;-)

Friday will find me in the recording studio working on a new little side project which is very exciting...more news to follow soon...

When I wrote my first book Pagan Portals Kitchen Witchcraft little did I know what was to follow on from that...as it has already sold over 500 copies, Grimoire of a Kitchen Witch is looking like it is heading in the same direction even quicker and Pagan Portals Hoodoo is already on a reprint and it hasn't even hit the stores yet...it's mad...good mad...but mad!

This year so far has been totally AMAZING, I have been put into situations I never expected to be in (good situations) and have taken pathways I never thought I would, along the way I have met some wonderful people and been amazed at the loyalty and support that good friends and even brand new friends can supply...in abundance.

And Thursday this week finds hubby and I celebrating 21 years together (15 married) for which I am beyond words thankful for ♥

I am blessed and I thank the Goddess for all that she has provided for me and look forward to the next part of my journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.