Wednesday 3 July 2013

Crashed...burned...slept...back in action again...

I wanted to share this with you so that you know I am a real person and not some kind of superwoman...

The past three weeks have been hectic crazy with classes, learning, teaching, workshops, rituals, talks and book signings and I have absolutely loved every minute of it...but apparently my body decided yesterday that it was time to crash and burn...

Went to development class in the morning, braved a wander around the new Range shop (arrrghhh way too many people!)...got home and literally crashed...felt awful - a combination of being tired, hayfever, headache (which I thankfully rarely suffer from) and polyathralgia (which has been very good lately but hit with a vengeance yesterday).   So I put a film on (Best Exotic Marigold Hotel) and sat down for a bit...which resulted in my falling asleep and not waking up until my husband came in from work (thankfully I didn't have a school run to do!).

Am feeling washed out today but OK...so today will be taken very easy - yes I know I work from home and for all those that give me the 'knowing nod' when I say I work from home it does not involve sitting watching Jeremy Kyle and eating Mars Bars all day, seriously you come and spend a day with me and see how much I get done...

I love that my life is full of wonderful events but sometimes the universe has to intervene and give me time out because I am a bit useless at doing it myself LOL

I shall catch up with paperwork today and look forward to my Angel Reiki treatment tomorrow morning and the Healing Sharing day at Chi Coffee after that.  Friday I will be at the tarot share at Chi Coffee and Sunday is our Kitchen Witch Workshop which I am very much looking forward to so I will be recharged and ready to rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.