Wednesday 12 June 2013

COMPETITION TIME!!

Time for a little competition over on facebook...

1. Go to my facebook page www.facebook.com/rachelpattersonbooks find the competition post it will have a picture like this on it...


2. Like my facebook page, like the competition post and share it to your facebook page - simples!

All names of those that have liked my page and shared the competition post will be put in a hat (a top hat of course) and I will draw one out on 28th June (the official launch date of Grimoire of a Kitchen Witch).

The prize is a beautiful pair of earrings made by The Button Fae


And of course if you just happen to be on Amazon and wanted to pop a review on for one of my books as well that will give you a double shot at winning the prize!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.