Sunday 10 March 2013

Mothers Day blessings and book covers


It is Mothers Day in the UK and I am very blessed to have received lovely cards and presents and will be off shortly to spend the day with my parents and family :-)

As another special treat my second book Grimoire of a Kitchen Witch is now showing on the Moon Books website (for publication 28th June 2013) and...the cover for my third book Pagan Portals Hoodoo Folk Magic has been designed too!

I've also had my lovely morning emails with my best witchy sisters which sets me up for the day.

Feeling like a very blessed and happy witchy today.

Happy Mothers Day to all the mums, grandmothers and why not throw in the sisters and aunties too!  And a special blessing to Mother Earth ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.