Friday 22 March 2013

Enlightenment and tarot cards



It has been quite a spiritually enlightening week for me, first with my psychic medium reading from Paul Cissell and then today a tarot reading from the lovely Kate Bowman of Truly Tarot

Kate is resident tarot reader at Chi Coffee café so not only did I get a tarot reading but I got coffee and cake too!

I do read the cards, but I find it quite difficult to read for myself without mudding the waters with my own personal thoughts, so having someone else read for me was a real treat.

The reading was absolutely spot on and echoed entirely the reading I had from Paul on Monday - how synchronised was that?  Gave me lots of guidance and an awful lot to think about, some very interesting decisions for me to make and some huge possibilities coming up - I am actually very excited about the future - thank you Kate!

Kate does readings online, via Skype, face to face, over the phone, at various Mind Body and Spirit fairs and of course regularly at the Chi Coffee café.  She also does party bookings.

For more information:

On facebook www.facebook.com/trulytarotukpage
Her website www.trulytarot.com
And email katydazzabowman@hotmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.