Monday 4 March 2013

Birthday, workshop, cafe and cake

Well it has been a bit of a hectic weekend but in a good way.

Saturday was spent running errands and then a meeting to discuss details of the Kitchen Witch Chakra Workshop at the lovely Chi Coffee cafe (for more details click the link to the right hand side of your screen).

Sunday we celebrated my hubby's birthday with a fabulous lunch at a local Mexican restaurant and spent the rest of the day chilling and eating the most caramelly birthday cake ever.

This morning I spent back in my favourite cafe!  It was with the motive of dropping off posters and flyers for the Chakra Workshop but I ended up staying and having a cappuccino and chatting with the lovely staff and meeting some wonderful customers too, the cafe also has a Tarot Reader in on a Monday so I had the chance to meet her too, what a lovely lady!

And there is left over birthday cake at home...alone...with me...

So I have not achieved a lot from my 'to do' list today, but sometimes you just have to go with the flow and follow the energies wherever they take you...mine are leading towards that cake I mentioned ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.