Friday 8 February 2013

Spiritual Coffee Shop


I had to pop into town this morning to run some errands and on the way back I popped into a new cafe that has just opened around the corner from me.

Chi Coffee Shop is on the London Road in North End, Portsmouth.

It is a coffee shop serving hot drinks, cake, baguettes and sandwiches but also has a spiritual element.  At the back of the shop is a large sofa next to a bookshelf full of spiritual books for customers to sit and read whilst having a latte, they also sell a small range of spiritual items including crystals.

What a lovely atmosphere and an even lovelier welcome, such friendly people.

The coffee was great and the fruit cake I had was delicious.

They are also open to the idea of local groups meeting there for spiritual events.

There is even a text delivery service for local businesses for lunch.

A range of chutneys, jams and dressings is also available for purchase.

I think it may very well become my second home...

1 comment:

  1. Excellent site !! wonderful blog post.It is one of the most interest page in the net. I never expect that there are lots of contents that are useful to my assignment. Thank you so much guys Spiritual Events London | Spirit Release in London,UK

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.