Sunday 3 February 2013

Paaaarrty...dancing...cake and Imbolc

Well it has been a hectic busy weekend but a good one :-)

Yesterday we had a big family party hosted by my parents, a delayed Yule party and a celebration for both my mum's and my daughter's birthdays too.

Family arrived from Dorset to stay, my brother joined us along with special family friends as well.

Loads of delicious food, enormous amounts of cake, copious amounts of wine along with some very suspicious looking rum and even more dubious dancing...and so much laughter :-)

It is also the celebration of Imbolc and after the Kitchen Witch ritual had to be cancelled due to snow I haven't had a chance yet to do my own celebration.  However I will be joining my Kitchen Witch family this evening for an on line celebration, I've seen the script and it is BEAUTIFUL ♥

Having a chilling Sunday afternoon now, just what Sunday afternoons should be...and we have left over cake which just has to be eaten up...I know it's a tough job...;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.