Wednesday 30 January 2013

I dream of cake ... ;-)


Last night I dreamt about cakes, lots of them...yep seriously I did...well to be more exact cream buns and custard donuts :-)

I remember my dreams on a regular basis, using the method of re-running the dream through my head as soon as I wake up, before I get out of bed - it seems to 'set' the details into my memory.  I think your subconscious can give you very interesting messages via your dreams, it is worth keeping an eye on them.

I don't over analyse them, I do have a 'Dream Interpretation' book, but I seldom use it.  I prefer to assess the dream myself and see what meanings and symbolism my intuition picks up on.  And of course failing that I just email the Kitchen Witch girls and see what they think, they are usually better than me at seeing the meaning - easier to look at from the outside.

Just out of interest I did look up 'cake' in the dream dictionary:

Cake: A fortunate dream signifying satisfaction in both social and business affairs.  Very sweet cake indicates a legacy and/or for those employed a promotion.  Thickly iced cake predicts gay times ahead.   To eat cake in a dream is more fortunate than to bake or buy it, although anything to do with cakes is lucky.

Well looks like I am going to have a good day...especially if I actually get to eat some cake too ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I like your blog so much I have nominated it for a Lieber Award. If you go to my blog the info on how to accept is on there. http://thecountrywitchscottage.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/i-got-nominated-for-liebster-blog-award.html

    Cheers
    The Country Witch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Country Witch - thank you so much!!

    Blessings
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.