Thursday 1 November 2012

Publication date - squeeee!!!

I have been given a release date for Pagan Portals Kitchen Witchcraft and can share the book cover with you...

Publication date will be 22nd February 2013



The book cover was designed by one of the Moon Books team - every self respecting Kitchen Witchcraft book has a toad right? ;-)

I am also extremely excited to have now made it to the Moon Books Authors page take a peek HERE

More details on this book can also be found on the  Moon Books website and also on my own website http://www.rachelpatterson.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you hun. Hugs Congrats to you x I can't wait for Feb so i can get your book :)x
    I love the cover really nice.
    Your website is fantastic
    Faery Hugs
    Pixie Moon xxx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.