Wednesday 4 January 2012

2012 look out I'm coming for ya!

I usually have a bit of a dislike for January - I love the festive season so much when it's gone it seems a bit deflated, the weather is usually yucky and no one has any money...oh yes and I've eaten too much food!


However...this year feels different.   I have a lot of new plans under way for Kitchen Witch including a facelift - for the website design not actually for me personally!, new projects in the pipeline and new pathways to follow spiritually, it's not all going to happen at once but I am excited about it all.  (Although I have still eaten too much festive food LOL).


Coupled with having had a couple of weeks off with hubby & family - chilling, celebrating and just generally hanging out which was wonderful too!


So it is with gusto that I greet 2012 - I have a feeling it is going to be a big, bright and beautiful year!


Wishing you all wonderful New Year blessings :-)


Tansy
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.