Wednesday 23 March 2011

Meditation

I love meditating, but had never been very good at focusing during the day.  I always found I was only able to shut out distractions and really focus inwards when it was dark.  

However, in the past few weeks I have been using more of the guided meditations via my iPod.  Sitting in a large comfy bean bag chair I have in the bay window of my house with the Spring sunshine streaming through the window, with the earphones on and my eyes shut to the world, it has become a favourite way for me to meditate.

Recently I discovered some very good guided meditations by a lady called Marcella Zinner, she is an intuitive counsellor and a clairvoyant.   It's a shame she is in the USA and I am not, as I would love to attend some of her workshops.  I shall have to make do with the meditations!

Her meditation CD has three guided  meditations - one for intuitive development, one to find your spirit guide and one for past life review.  All of them are very good and she has a very calming and pleasant voice to listen to.  She sells the meditation CD from her website, although I downloaded mine from iTunes.

I am always on the look out for guided meditations so if anyone has any they use and love let me know!

Her website is Marcella Zinner 

Tansy
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.