Tuesday 18 January 2011

AMAZING soap

Now those of you that know me, are familiar with my love of all the Lush products.  But, times are a little tough for everyone at the moment and Lush, whilst lovely is quite expensive. 

Then, I spy one of my lovely witchy sisters makes her own soaps, scrubs and bath butters. 

MELUSINE SOAP

A bit about them from their website:

Situated in rural Somerset, England, we find inspiration from the surrounding countryside, nature, folklore and even local produce such as honey, when designing new soaps.
Our aim is to manufacture affordable but luxurious soap, which is also gentle enough to be used in the bath or shower by people with the most sensitive of skin.
We only use top quality vegetable glycerine bases and other lovely additions such as Shea butter and apricot kernel oil.  We prefer to use fragrance oils because we love the wide range of choices available and we want to pass on this scope to the customer.  All ingredients we use are sourced within the UK, are vegetarian friendly and have not been tested on animals.

I received my first order today and I can tell you I am extremely impressed.  Not only do they all look beautiful, they smell delicious.  In fact the chocolate orange bath butter actually does smell good enough to eat!

Melusine has a website here Melusine Soap website

and a facebook page here Melusine Soap facebook page


I urge you to take a look, not only to purchase gorgeous natural products but also to support our cottage industries!

Tansy
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.